Tuesday, July 19, 2011

EPC Edicion Limitada 2011




Also coming up is the Edicion Limitada 2011. This year called Dark Rituals it will feature an Oscuro Maduro wrapper at 6.5 x 56. Boxes of 10 will again be $150.

I was fortunate enough to be handed one of these by Ernie Carrillo at their booth after smoking a Maduro. I, and the others sitting around me, took a bunch of photos and then I looked at Ernie and said "Am I smoking this?". He nodded and I cut it, much to the dismay (or should I say envy) of the others around me. After 10 minutes, and thanking Ernie a million times, I headed out on the floor smoking this powerhouse. I shared puffs with some friends that I passed while walking around and they seemed to agree that this was one special stick. We probably won't see too many boxes of 10, but I will take as many as we can get. And I'll be buying a box or two for myself. Amazing. Complex. Very strong.

No comments: